Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time?   I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

ok i reached my limit in yahoo answer and i cant answer anymore
so now i have nothing to do but wait till 24 hours are done
so have any ideas in passing time
i accept manga links
& game links.
==============================
Hdmi Cable | Hdmi Cables
Back to top Go down
jilljill

I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time?   I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm

one very rarely thumbs down, usually everyone gets a thumbs up, even if I don't like the answer, as people are supposed to have differing views and one likes to hear them all.There are exceptions however, the nasty people get thumbed down and or blocked and or reported for tos.
=====================================
Hdmi Cable | Hdmi Cables
Back to top Go down
avod
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time?   I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 pm

i reached my limit in yahoo answer and i cant answer anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time?   I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I reached my limit and im getting bored give me some ideas to pass the time?
Page 1 of 1