Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is quite claim deed ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martin2020

What is quite claim deed ? Empty
PostSubject: What is quite claim deed ?   What is quite claim deed ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:22 am

A quit claim deed is a legal document that transfers property from one person to the other,or change the way title is held to a property.
It is primarily used to transfer property between individuals, once notarized and recorded at the county recorder's office this then becomes a legal document.
I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.
===================
Wood Flooring|Flooring

Back to top Go down
reemaada
Noobie

What is quite claim deed ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is quite claim deed ?   What is quite claim deed ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

A deed is essentially a piece of paper that transfers interest in land from one person, called the grantor, to another, called the grantee. It's essentially a real estate contract. To be legally effective, it must be signed by the grantor and describe the land being conveyed. A quitclaim deed, sometimes erroneously referred to as a "quick claim deed" or "quit claim deed," is one type of deed. There are also warranty deeds — both a special warranty deed and a general warranty deed. The quitclaim deed transfers whatever interest the grantor has in the property to the grantee.
Back to top Go down

What is quite claim deed ?
Page 1 of 1