Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can i get my baby to relatch again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

How can i get my baby to relatch again? Empty
PostSubject: How can i get my baby to relatch again?   How can i get my baby to relatch again? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:06 pm

hello my baby is 4 months and i quit breastfeeding a month ago but i want to breastfeed again ..my milk is coming back again but just in small amounts i pump every hour of the day and take fenugreek i tries giving him the breast again and he took it but then i tried again and he cried and cried and cried like for 30 minutes i do try to give it to him but he doesnt want to ..what can i try??
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How can i get my baby to relatch again?   How can i get my baby to relatch again? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 am

If not, then introduce your boob in the DARK, so the baby doesn't see the forgotten "delivery" system you used to use.. ..also, the warmth of your body, and other "memories" need to come back, so get the baby close to you, and relax for a while before the actual introduction...

If that doesn't work you can always "feed" your husband! Maybe!
Back to top Go down
vibhasen
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How can i get my baby to relatch again?   How can i get my baby to relatch again? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 am

If that doesn't work you can always "feed" your husband! Maybe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i get my baby to relatch again?   How can i get my baby to relatch again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1