Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to talk to a guy you like for the first time?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

How to talk to a guy you like for the first time?  Empty
PostSubject: How to talk to a guy you like for the first time?    How to talk to a guy you like for the first time?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 am

Okay so i like this guy and think he's cute. He's in two of my classes: spanish and science. So i think he might like me too. I catch him staring at me sometimes and when we make eye contact he will usually look away. He doesn't usually smile at me when we make eye contact though. Why? So anyways i catch him usually walking out of the room the same time as me usually. He'll usually walk close to me when leaving the room then speed up and walk ahead. Do you think he's trying to leave the room the same time as me because he wants me to start talking to him?? I really want to talk to him after class. I tell myself I'm going to but then i just chicken out. He's really shy so i doubt he will ever just come up and talk to me. HOW CAN I approach this guy after class without seeming awkward?? Would it be okay to just say hey how's it goin?? I'm worried that he'll think I'm weird or something. What do you guys think I should do??

===============
Talk Dirty
Back to top Go down

How to talk to a guy you like for the first time?
Page 1 of 1