Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to get circumcised?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Where to get circumcised? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get circumcised?   Where to get circumcised? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 am

My husband has phimosis and wants to get circumcised. We are ontario residents and believe it is covered under health insurance. Where is the best place to get a safe and professional adult circumcision?
urologist? doctor? plastic surgeon? jewish or related religious doctor? or doctor who recommends a surgeon?
===========================
Cheap Flights|Flights

Back to top Go down
flashdice
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Where to get circumcised?   Where to get circumcised? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 am

I know the feeling! i had to wait till I was 18 and not another day! You need to find a Urologist! I had it done in office with a local, saves money, but make sure the doc is good! Well worth the effort! I would do it again in a heart beat! Sex is amazing after you are circumcised! I had no doubt when my boys (1&3) were born they were being circumcised! Its also cleaner and much healthier!
Back to top Go down
vibhasen
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Where to get circumcised?   Where to get circumcised? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 am

I had no doubt when my boys (1&3) were born they were being circumcised! Its also cleaner and much healthier!
Back to top Go down
kishoresen
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Where to get circumcised?   Where to get circumcised? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 pm

I would do it again in a heart beat! Sex is amazing after you are circumcised! I had no doubt when my boys (1&3) were born they were being circumcised! Its also cleaner and much healthier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get circumcised?   Where to get circumcised? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1