Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Justin Bieber Circumcised?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Is Justin Bieber Circumcised? Empty
PostSubject: Is Justin Bieber Circumcised?   Is Justin Bieber Circumcised? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 am

I need this for my project. How many % of Canadians are? we need to include a celebrity and since Justin is Canadian...yeah
I have no clue.... Not many celebs talk about that stuff anyway. By the way, why would your teacher want to know what celebrities were circumcised?
===========================
Cheap Flights|Flights

Back to top Go down
flashdice
Noobie

Is Justin Bieber Circumcised? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Justin Bieber Circumcised?   Is Justin Bieber Circumcised? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 am

He is Canadian, so mostly not. They have social medicine in Canada and the state won't pay for it. The Canadian have like a 40% circ rate depending on the state and most parents are to cheap to pay for it.

I can tell you my wife, sister, sister-in-law and their friends all won't have sex with uncut guys. The conversaition came up during one of the bridal showers and it came out that I wasw circumcised at 18 (my best friends big mouth) and the all the girls were only for circumcised guys.

Back to top Go down

Is Justin Bieber Circumcised?
Page 1 of 1