Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jensia

What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?  Empty
PostSubject: What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?    What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 pm

I am trying to find info on a criminal lawyer but I keep seeing criminal defense lawyer and I don't know what is the difference between those two or are they just the same thing? Thanks for the help!

-------------------------------
Watches online
buy watches online

Last edited by jensia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JamesRobert
Noobie

What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?    What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

i can't get your point.Can you explain once?

ceiling fans with lights | hippie clothing | South of France villas
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceilingfansgalore.com/
Guennifa
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?    What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 pm

When it comes to criminal law cases, an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between a prison sentence and reduced or dismissed charges. The lawyers of Imhoff & Associates are dedicated to defending the rights of the accused and our criminal defense attorneys are committed to the presumption of innocence. Even in less serious cases, a good criminal defense attorney can make a serious impact on the outcome of the case by ensuring that the rights of the accused are protected throughout the legal process. For these and other reasons, it is vital that those accused of a crime select the most competent, experienced and effective attorney available.
Back to top Go down
http://pinup-fashion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?    What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between a criminal lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Administration :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: