Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you write a business plan for a startup?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jensia

How do you write a business plan for a startup? Empty
PostSubject: How do you write a business plan for a startup?   How do you write a business plan for a startup? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am

I wrote a business plan but I'm somewhat unsure whether it confirms to the accepted standards to go in front of a VC or a SBA-approved bank. Could you please show me how to write a business plan through a website, or give me some pointers from personal experience?

===========
business plans
Back to top Go down
martin2020

PostSubject: Re: How do you write a business plan for a startup?   How do you write a business plan for a startup? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Do we always eat like this? Nearly, certainly three nights a week. But the helpings of soup and chicken curry are very small. And the salad is enormous! In any case you won't get fat eating CHICKPEA GARBANZO BEAN DIP on a giant salad.

The key to losing weight is NOT eating less of the healthy fats (like olive oil) (Why? Because nerves are coated in the good fats and new research is confirming that the really serious Neurological diseases (like motor neurone disease) are caused by a high carb/ low fat diet. Read more ... TINGLING IN ARMS AND HANDS ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bean dip
Back to top Go down
martin2020

PostSubject: Re: How do you write a business plan for a startup?   How do you write a business plan for a startup? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Not to be dismissive but from your question you obviously don't have a clue what a business plan is let alone how to write one. I suspect your only source will be your own resources, family, and friends.

=============
Seat belt camera strap

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you write a business plan for a startup?   How do you write a business plan for a startup? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you write a business plan for a startup?
Page 1 of 1