Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martin2020

How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?  Empty
PostSubject: How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?    How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 am

I'm a new immigrant. I heard that driving taxi is a good paying job. I have driving license. Can anybody please tell me the procedure, for getting taxi drivers license! Please be specific!

Company Formation|Company Registration
Back to top Go down
ashcreations
Noobie

How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?    How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:46 am

Taxi driving is not really a super high paying job, if it is what you want by all means please go and become a taxi driver but consider restruant workers, bus drivers, factory workers, police officers, security firms. You can check local jobs avaible in your newspaper or go to monster the job search site. Anyway how to become a taxi driver, well my first tid bit of advice is go to your local DMV station. Department of Motor Venciles and ask them what they think you should do or go from there. Many of those stations have flyers or pamplets of avaible jobs in driving. Last but not least email and call taxi websits, such as AAA taxi or yellowcab. Go and google the taxi company name and then from there go to the website and try to email them or call them, look for job listings. I wish you the best of luck my friend in America!
Back to top Go down

How to get taxi drivers' license in America ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Counter Strike :: General Discussion-
Jump to: