Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bose noise canceling headphones?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Bose noise canceling headphones? Empty
PostSubject: Bose noise canceling headphones?   Bose noise canceling headphones? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 am

I live downstairs in a house that has hard wood floors. My family ( parents and siblings) live upstairs, and as a result, it is extremely noisy all day. During the day, the small children run around nonstop, up and down the stairs, everywhere. At night, my parents don't go to sleep until the early hours of the morning, and walk and talk around the house. I've already told my family that I'm having trouble concentrating on doing my work during the day and sleeping during the night, but my siblings don't care (they are kids) and my parents don't care either( "stop being picky, get used to it!"). I'm extremely tired of this, and just get so angry and frustrated about their apathy. I already use silicone earplugs ( I've tried foam earplugs, but they always fall out of my ear even when I insert them following instructions). I'm thinking of using the silicon earplugs and wearing a pair of noise canceling headphones on top.
=========================
Noise Cancelling Headphones|Noise Cancellation Headphones

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1