Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rc car help please! ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martin2020

Rc car help please! ? Empty
PostSubject: Rc car help please! ?    Rc car help please! ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 am

I'm a girl and very new to this rc car stuff. I have a car. I think it is a well I'm not sure it looks like a nitro mt2 g3.0 but only it's battery operated. Ok here's the problem. The left front tire won't spin or reverse. The dogbone fell out acouple of times but I fixed it. I had lost a screw on the bottom of the tire but I fixed that to. So why won't it spin I've tried to loosen the tire some but that didn't do anything. Everything seems fine I just need that tire to spin cause my car won't move. How can I fix this. Btw I have alot of extra parts just in case so. How could I fix it. What do I need to do?

-----------------
Web Design Agencies
London Web Design
Back to top Go down
jenith456
Noobie

Rc car help please! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rc car help please! ?    Rc car help please! ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 pm

When the person you’re calling answers, say “Hello (use the person’s first name - if its wrong he or she probably tell you) I am calling from (pick a local pizza place that delivers) and ask if they would like a coupon for a free pizza if they answer three quick questions. Most people will not turn down a free pizza. I wouldn’t.

Rc car help please! ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Counter Strike :: General Discussion-
Jump to: