Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with rollercoaster fears...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Help with rollercoaster fears...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with rollercoaster fears...?   Help with rollercoaster fears...? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, I've heard drawing a circle or something on your palm is supposed to help but I'm not convinced. Honestly though, riding in front is on of the worst/best places to ride depending on who you are talking to, if you are talking to a ride fanatic like myself, then it's the worst because you actually go the slowest in the front. So, being in front won't be the wild ride you might think it will be because the front of any ride is always in more control. Also, statistically speaking, I'm sure that no one to few people have ever gotten hurt on this ride. If it wasn't safe the park would be closed or at least the ride would be so I say no fear. Chances are, you have a pretty chance of being struck by lightening than by getting hurt on this ride.
===========================
Commercial Glass washers|Ice Machines
Back to top Go down
newgold
Noobie

Help with rollercoaster fears...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with rollercoaster fears...?   Help with rollercoaster fears...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 am

how do i overcome my fear of rollercoasters?
Back to top Go down

Help with rollercoaster fears...?
Page 1 of 1