Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share Trading Beginner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Share Trading Beginner?  Empty
PostSubject: Share Trading Beginner?     Share Trading Beginner?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:20 am

I am new to share market. I will soon be opening a demat and trading account with some service provider. I have 2 queries :

1. I have to choose a company with whom I will open my demat and trading a/c.What is the gurantee that the company/organization in which I will open an demat account will not run away and make my investment of years a zero. As far as I know it should be registered with sebi. But is this enough? What if a registered company will become bank corrupt or if the company will run away? what will happen to my investments? What precautions I can take. I dont want to take risk as i will be investing all my savings for years in it.

-----------------------------
Web Designs
Back to top Go down
martin2020

Share Trading Beginner?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Trading Beginner?     Share Trading Beginner?  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm 18 years old and like to know a little about day trading. I have not a big money to invest . I just want to experimence of the stock market. where should i start online trading that i can trade easily and cheaply, and having good records.

=================
Airdrie Real Estate agents
Back to top Go down

Share Trading Beginner?
Page 1 of 1