Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transportation to and from Epcot theme park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Transportation to and from Epcot theme park Empty
PostSubject: Transportation to and from Epcot theme park   Transportation to and from Epcot theme park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:20 am

Transportation to and from Epcot theme park is available via monorail, bus and boat throughout Walt Disney World Resort, and is complimentary for Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests. For Park Guests choosing to drive, convenient self-parking is also available.

-----------------------------
Web Designs
Back to top Go down
jensia

Transportation to and from Epcot theme park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transportation to and from Epcot theme park   Transportation to and from Epcot theme park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Go to Epcot, its soo much fun, even now that I'm older, you don't really go there for the rides (although Mission to Mars is perhaps the best ride in Florida, you actually feel like you're lifting off and going into space and everything, just don't eat before you get on). Also World Showcase is awesome, but you don't really get the rides, Norway and Mexico have a ride, but i think that's it. Additionally, stay for the fireworks, its the best fireworks show I've ever seen. The only bad part about epcot, is that there is soo much to see, its hard to do it in one day.

Transportation to and from Epcot theme park
Page 1 of 1