Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My facebook account has been compromised and I can't get back in for online support...help?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jensia

My facebook account has been compromised and I can't get back in for online support...help?!? Empty
PostSubject: My facebook account has been compromised and I can't get back in for online support...help?!?   My facebook account has been compromised and I can't get back in for online support...help?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:56 am

my account has been compromised and I don't have access to it at all. The hackers changed the password and the email address that it gets sent to. I tried the option of choosing 3 friends for the security codes but it won't let me choose the friends that I have phone numbers for and therefore out of luck.

====================
blogs.rjssoftware.com/rjsinformer/index.php/2011/06/07/rsa-secureid-compromised-and-other-security-news/
Back to top Go down

My facebook account has been compromised and I can't get back in for online support...help?!?
Page 1 of 1