Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can i get a list of different seo techniques?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Can i get a list of different seo techniques? Empty
PostSubject: Can i get a list of different seo techniques?   Can i get a list of different seo techniques? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:30 am

There are several techniques that are important for effective seo and link building, it's important that you work to accomplish all of these techniques together for the very best results.
Competitive link leveling: Identify all the websites that are linking to your competitors websites and start approaching them as possible new links to your site.
Links for Visibility: Backlinks should be embedded in unique articles and distributed throughout a vast blog network, though it is important to make sure that these post have relevant content and that they are posted on relevant blogs.
Relevant Destination Placement: This is key, you want to be out there and you want to be on directories so that potential clients can find you, but you need to be on RELEVANT directories, etc. Try to find some good trusted web-directories and get yourself published on those.

=====================
seo|search engine optimization
Back to top Go down

Can i get a list of different seo techniques?
Page 1 of 1