Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ? Empty
PostSubject: How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ?   How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:54 am

I want to make a video of what is happening on the screen of my IPad (1st generation).
I wanna make videos of apps and games and then have it as a file so I can edit it on my computer.
==================
iPad Case
Back to top Go down
charbhuja
Noobie

How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ?   How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:47 am

You can't get osu on the ipod without jailbreaking it. When you jailbreak it, the only thing you get is an app. That app is like the app store except the apps on there are....different. You get osu through there.

Why not just jailbreak it? After jailbreaking mine, I don't understand how people could use their ipods without jailbreaking. I can change the my music by pressing both volume buttons. I download videos and music while I have internet access and watch/listen to the videos/music while offline. You have access to so many things after jailbreaking.

Back to top Go down

How can you Record the screen of your iPad without jailbreaking it ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Counter Strike :: General Discussion-
Jump to: