Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PORT ELIZABETH,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

PORT ELIZABETH, Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORT ELIZABETH,   PORT ELIZABETH, Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 am

English fans have come and gone from one of the World Cup's smallest host cities, causing few problems and leaving behind a big financial gain for the Indian Ocean port community.

=================================
Insurance Life
Life Insurance Company
Back to top Go down
jilljill

PORT ELIZABETH, Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORT ELIZABETH,   PORT ELIZABETH, Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Just go on the ride. Last year I went on a school trip to Hershey Park, and all my friends wanted to go on the Farenheit.(200 feet tall, goes straight up, drops at 97 degrees) and I just decided to do it. I loosened up and totally loved it. Nothing bad will happen, so don't worry about it. I just think the best remedy for being scared is to do it and realize how fun it is.
=============================
Commercial Glass washers|Ice Machines
Back to top Go down
newgold
Noobie

PORT ELIZABETH, Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORT ELIZABETH,   PORT ELIZABETH, Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 am

The city of Uitenhage was incorporated in the new Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality together with Port Elizabeth and the town of Despatch in 2001.
Back to top Go down
avod
Noobie

PORT ELIZABETH, Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORT ELIZABETH,   PORT ELIZABETH, Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 pm

England advanced with the victory as the second-place team in Group C behind the United States.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PORT ELIZABETH, Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORT ELIZABETH,   PORT ELIZABETH, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PORT ELIZABETH,
Page 1 of 1