Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jilljill

What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist?   What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm not 100% sure if i want a general dentist/orthodontist or a oral surgeon yet, but what would be the best major to take.. i'm going to University of Oklahoma and taking their pre-dentistry program. I'm confused if i should major in biology, chemistry, or zoology. Please no stupid answers, i really need this question answered.

==============================
Cosmetic Dentist|Cosmetic Dentistry
Back to top Go down
shreeenergy
Noobie

What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist?   What is the Best major for me to become a Dentist? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,

I have been a dentist for 22 years and if I had to do it all again I would pick Physics as my major.

It will help you alot because many things that you do in dentistry specifically ortho has alot to
do with physics principals. I know not to many people like physics but take it from an old timer
it will help tremendously.

The question you should be asking yourself before going to a pre-dental program is WHY do you want to be a dentist.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Counter Strike :: General Discussion-
Jump to: